Monday, January 12, 2009

About Myself

Well where do i start from. To say the least i am a very shy, a go getter occassionally, sometimes an introvert person. I make friends quite easily, it contradicts my first point right, but this is the way i am. I like playing sports(except chess if you consider it as a sport), cricket being my favourite sport.

My History

I had quite a normal childhood. Hated going to school, always wanted to play and do masti. To tell you the truth i was quite Frivolous during my childhood which lasted till i finished my schooling. I played for my school volleyball and cricket teams.

After i finished my schooling, i did my diploma in Digital Electronics. This was the time from which i started taking my life seriously. After diploma i did my degree in Electronics and Telecommunication. Diploma and Degree days were the most fun filled and satisfying days then.

Now as irony may have it, i an Electronics and Telecom engineer am working in a Software company coding since last 2 1/4 years and may i add quite happy in doing this stuff.

This is my life till date in short. Could have gone into greater detail but did not want to bore the hell out of you right from my first blog.

7 comments:

  1. Hey dude!!! gr8 to c u blogging...a perfect start to the blog.It really is fun to blog. Hope to c a lot many posts from you in the near future!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, dood.!

    A great person one who can look at himself, identify his own shortcomings and make a conscious effort to rectify them.

    A fool is one who looks at other people's deficiencies and grins to himself as he considers himself superior.

    An A**hole is one who goes about finding problems with the people and calls to tell them that.

    Well, starting with correct step, are you? Keep blogging. I'd love to know what's happening @ur end.

    CIAO and TC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dude!!!

    It was a nice blog.....straight from the heart...i think u will be the next SRK from bollywood.

    Look fwd to see more blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yash there are som amny more things to be written about you and i guess a little more detailed write should have come and i definetly know that this is going to be an interesting blog with many offbeat topics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have known Yash for a long time and being the first one from the Superb Seven to write this Blog came as a shock to me first but a good one I should say.I have known him for years now,it would be a decade next year.
    He has Changed from the first day I met him to now only for the better.
    I dont know but if I go on writing about him I would have to start a new blog, he along with the superb seven is family now thats what I would say.Love ya ALL,and miss ya all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. same here buddy.....miss u lots...waiting for your come back.....not mincing words, ur absence was really felt in our pune trip recently.....d fist sentence we spoke wen we entered bhais house was ki "agar neil hot to aam karat".....:)...

    ReplyDelete